How to Start the 30 day free trial of event recording right from your phone
All Imogen Studio users get the opportunity to try a 30 day free trial of iSecurity+Snapshots or iSecurity+Video ( depending on what type of camera you have). This is optional and users have no obligation to continue the service because we do not have your credit card information.
To get started:
1. Set up your camera
2. Make sure your camera is online ( the lights will be green on the back and you will see the camera listed in your online list of cameras after you login the app)
3. Log into your iSecurity+account with the app
2. Go to the "Events" tab where you will see the option to start a 30 day free trial:
3. After pushing the Free trial button, you will see the following message:
4. Click Start to begin your 30 day free trial. Please make sure to download important events before the 14 day auto delete.
5. You will now see the name of the camera and the expiration date of your 30 day free trial.
6. Chose how you would like to be notified of events by going to the configuration menu of your phone. The configuration menu looks like the spinning wheel to the left of the name of the camera.
7. Near the bottom of the menu you will see iSecurity+ Services listed by the screenshot below.
By default you will see:
The Sensitivity is set to "3", to make the camera less sensitive turn this down to "1" or "2", and to make the camera more sensitive turn this up to "4" or "5". Make sure to hit done to save changes.
The Event recording will be "On" if you have started the 30 day free trial or purchased service. You can turn this off at any time to sop recording.
The Email notifications will be in the "Off" position. If you would like email notifications make sure to turn this to the "On" position and click "Done" to save changes
The Phone ( also called Push) notifications will be turned to the "On" position. If you do not want phone notifications make sure to turn this to the "Off" position and click "Done" to save changes.