Why can't I see my live video feed on my iPhone?
Step 1: If you are unable to view your live video feed from your camera on your iPhone, verify that the camera is ONLINE. If your camera is online, you should see the following:
1. The lights on the back of the camera are green
2. Your camera's name should be listed in the"Online" list on the app. If it is not listed there, the camera is offline and needs to be reset.
Step 2: Verify that you are using the correct user name. Some of our users have created more than one user and will occasionally login in with a user name that doesn't have the camera associated with it. If you are using the correct user name, you will see the name of your camera or cameras under the online or all list ( if the camera is offline).
Step 3: If you are still unable to view your video feed from your iPhone, force quit the app and then sign back in. To force quit the app, please follow these steps:
1. Press your iPhone's home button twice, which shows the the row of apps at the bottom of your screen
2. Tap and hold your finger over the isecurity+ app, then swipe upwards
3. Open the iSecurity+ app as you normally would and sign back in
Step 4: Try to adjust your Video stream by going to the "Settings/ Configuration" menu on the iPhone ( the spinning wheel icon to the right of the camera name)
1. Go to the "Regular Stream" section and turn down the "Frame Rate", "Quality" and "Video size" and then try to open the video feed and see if you are able to view.
Step 5: The final thing to try on your own is to view your video feed over a different network.
You can view your camera's feed over both Wi-Fi as well as your phone's data (3g/ 4g). If your network is running slowly or congested it will affect the performance of the app and may make it so you are unable to view your camera's feed at all. Please try to view your camera's feed over a different network or disconnect other devices from your current network if that isn't an option to help free up bandwidth.
If you are still unable to view your camera's feed please contact the iSecurity+Support team at: email@example.com