How to start the 30 day free trial from your computer
All Imogen Studio users get the opportunity to try a 30 day free trial of iSecurity+Snapshots or iSecurity+Video ( depending on what type of camera you have). This is optional and users have no obligation to continue the service because we do not have your credit card information.
To get started:
1. Set up your camera
2. Make sure your camera is online ( the lights will be green on the back and you will see the camera listed in your online list of cameras after you login the app)
3. Login to your account on your computer: Login
4. Chose the Account tab, where you will see the name of your cameras and the applicable service like in the screenshot below:
5. Click on the Start free trial button, your screen will now look like below:
6. After you click the "Done" button, you will now see the next screen which displays the expiration date:
7. Now it is time to chose how you would like to be notified of events. Go to the "My camera" tab
By default you will see:
The Motion Trigger size is set to "medium", to make the camera less sensitive turn this down to "low" or "lowest", and to make the camera more sensitive turn this up to "high" or "highest". Make sure to hit "Apply" to save changes.
The Motion Detection will be "On" if you have started the 30 day free trial or purchased service. You can turn this off at any time to stop recording.
The Email notifications will be in the "Off" position. If you would like email notifications make sure to turn this to the "On" position and click "Apply" to save changes
The Push(Phone) notifications will be turned to the "On" position. If you do not want phone notifications make sure to turn this to the "Off" position and click "Apply to save changes.